Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dahlia Folding

This card is for a challenge I do with my fab/sassy friends on SCS. This particularly idea was a "try a new technique" challenge on SCS recently, at the time I didn't have the opportunity to play as I was busy with other things .... but my fab/sassy friends decided they wanted to include this in for our challenges this month so I have finally been able to get to create one. You will find the instructions on how to create one here.

I used my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background of the lavender panel.

Recipe: Stamps: Sentiment - Papertrey
Paper: White; Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant & So Saffron - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Paper Piercing Mat & Guide; Purple Brads; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Looks FAB! Love the colors you chose.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this Frances, it is beautiful! Thanks also for the instructions!
Sunshine