Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting Physical!

Here is another Hanna Stamps sneak peek for you today .... Hanna is getting physical! So many people these days are aware of the importance of keeping fit and this set fits this theme so well ... besides the dumb bells shown here this set also includes such things as a skipping rope, scales etc.

The colors for this card were taken from the DP I selected .... I used my numbers collage cuttlebug embossing folder on the orange panel at the top of the card ... I figured numbers had a lot to do with exercising or fitness .... oh and I hadn't used that one yet and I just had to hehe.

I also got some fun fitness charms from Karen Foster recently so of course had to add one of those to my card as well.

Don't forget this set "Getting Physical", along with 4 other sets will be released by Hanna Stamps this coming Friday 14th March and Hanna Stamps are offering you a 10% discount if you purchase 3 of the 5 new released stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps: Getting Physical - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink & Ruby Red - SU; DP - ???
Other: Black Ink; Numbers Collage Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Pink Brads; Charm; Pink Ribbon

5 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Hanna could use some meat on those bones! Fantastic card Frances!

CreativeMish said...

Great card! This looks like its going to be a fabulous set!

Jen said...

this is just a great card, I love the color combo and the how you used the number's CB...Perfect!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

How stinkin' fun is this?!?

Unknown said...

She is soo cute and your card is too.