Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wanna Bone?


Here is my card for this week's MFT sketch challenge which is held over on the MFT Member Forums of SCS.

I am trying to use a different set each week for this challenge as it is a good way of getting to use all the sets I have here ... this week I decided to use "Let's go for a Walk" .... I haven't used it for a while. When I was trying to decide what sentiment to use for this card I ended up choosing "Wanna Bone" from the Twisted Sentiments set .... looks to me those dogs are all heading for a party so I am sure they are all expecting bones to eat ... hehe!

I used my Swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder again to do my background on my chocolate chip card .... yes I probably will end up wearing out this folder as it is getting lots and lots of use already!


Recipe:
Stamps:
Twisted Sentiments & Let's Go For A Walk - My Favorite Things

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink - SU
Other: Black Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Ribbon; Foam Tape


5 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable!! I ordered this folder because of you. ;)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Your coloring is beautiful, as always! IThis is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!
I just love it when you use brown and pink or brown and turquoise or brown and anything, hehe:)

Linda Carson said...

EXCELLENT!

Sara Henton said...

This so cracked me up when I saw it too! What a good use of the sentiment