Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've Never Met a Chocolate I Didn't Like!

Hi there everyone ... well it is time for another Elzybells challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge is a sketch challenge which is my favorite type of challenge!

I used the new "Just Desserts" set and the "Chocolate Never Met" sentiment to create my card. It has been a while since I have added sewing to my card so I decided to get my sewing machine out and add stitching to all my layers on this card. I added the sentiment to the bottom of the side panel on the sketch.

Here is the sketch .... hope you enjoy playing too.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Elzybells Design Team came up with for this challenge at the Elzybells blog.

Recipe: Stamps: Just Desserts & Never Met Chocolate - Elzybells
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Label Tag Die; Brown Brads; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics


12 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh, how I love pink & brown together and this image is adorable. Very pretty card Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Frances, so sweet.

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Just love that yummy striped paper!! TFS!

MacKenzie said...

Love this. Definitely one of my favorite color combos. The stitching really finishes it off.

MacKenzie said...

Love this. Definitely one of my favorite color combos. The stitching really finishes it off.

Christi Flores said...

Aww....how sweet is this?! Adorable!!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, will have to check out the challenge!
Clairex

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Hoots!! You always have the best dp's, and you pair them so well with your images!! Darling card!

Steph said...

Love this stamp SO much! And you've used my fav colour combination!

Vicki G said...

Sooo pretty!!!!! Love the Elzy's!

Vicki

Cathy said...

This is so sweet!! I love it!! She looks so happy!

Alex said...

Aww, I adore this colour combo and just love the stamp set! Great job on the colouring in too and the stitching :)

Thanks for sharing your creations.

Alex from England x