Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pretties Wednesday - Mojo Bug!

Hi everyone .... It is Pretties Wednesday, which means it is time for another Pretties challenge with the Pretties Girls.

Two weeks ago Jacque Pedro challenge the Pretties Girls to create a card using the colors Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Kraft.

Just as well I ordered some more kraft card the other week after I ran out of it when I did another challenge with it recently. I love using Baja Breeze and Chocolate together and it was pretty easy to include kraft to it.

I used last week's Mojo sketch (Mojo 76) for the layout of my card. The stamp set I used is called Wade E Bug, I just love using these colors on him.
Recipe:
Stamps: Wade E Bug - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Kraft; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, fab colors.

Joanne (jojot) said...

that is one cute bug...tfs

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is TOOOO fabulous Frances!! AWESOME layout and I LOVE your coloring on Wade E. Bug!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Cute Cute Cute, Frances!!

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin cute!! I thought about using him too! I love Wade E Bug!!

Tracey said...

Sooo cute Frances!! Love the colour and the image.

Claireabelle said...

This is sooooo cute, Im lovin' the blue and brown combination
x

Unknown said...

He's so cute in those colors Frances! Great card! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too fun and cute Frances!! Love the colors and that fun bug!!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute...great job with the colors!! Wade looks good in browns and blues!