Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretties Wednesday - A Quilt Card

Hi again everyone .... I am back today with my Pretties Wednesday card. Two weeks ago Jackie
Rakoski challenge all the Prettie Girls to create a Quilt card. I was actually going to use Bunny Hop for my card but then I ended up using this designer paper to create my quilt pattern and it just screamed Cooper! Now how can I argue with that LOL.

Once I had worked out what designer paper I was using (that took some time to decide hehe), this card ended up being fairly easy to make ... I selected 4 different patterns from my designer paper pack and then I cut out my square to 3.5cm square cutting 4 squares from each pattern making a total of 16 squares. I then adhered these all onto my square base card.

I stamped Cooper from "Love You This Much" this set was released on Monday ... and I can't stop playing with it hehe!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Pretties girls created for this challenge:
Recipe:
Stamps: Love You This Much Set - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Kiwi Kiss & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Label Tag Dies; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



18 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Frances! The colours and quilting look fabulous!!

Unknown said...

So adorable Frances!! The paper is wonderful!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Just AWESOME Frances!! The colors and dsp are PERFECT with Cooper!

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable and loveable image! Love how you colored him and I love the quilt!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun fun fun Frances.

America said...

so cute, super fun, bright and happy.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful choices in your 'quilt'...cute little guy

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful choices in your 'quilt'...cute little guy

Jackie Pedro said...

So cute, Frances!! Love the DP you used!!

Christi Flores said...

I love that dp! What a fun card!!

Jana Weaver said...

Frances, he's adorable! Such great paper to use...I love it!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

BeautifuL! he's so cute!

Jackie said...

He looks just too cute! I love what you did with this challenge, great job!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!! Love your quilted BG and the colors are fab!! ;) TFS!

Danielle L. said...

Oh Fabulous card Frances!!! Love your quilting and the blue/green color combo (my favorite!). :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Frances!!

Vicki G said...

That image is just the sweetest!!! Love it!


Vicki

Cathy said...

I love this quilted look!! It is perfect for Cooper!!