Monday, March 2, 2009

You Rock!

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

Yes I am singing again ... sorry but I couldn't help it ... blame it on "Rockstar Hanna" another of the new stamp sets which will be released by Hanna Stamps Monday Night 2nd March.

This is one rocking stamp set and my first project I am sharing with you today is a CD holder. The top pic shows the front of the CD holder.

I used my circle nestabilities to create the circle layers here. I also added dimensional magic to her guitar to give it a shiny look.

Here is the back of the CD holder ... I kept it this side very plain only stamping the "Backstage Pass" image to use as a closure.

And here is the inside ... still plain ... but I am showing you so you can see what it looks like inside.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rockstar Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Allegro Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Brads; Dimensional Magic; Foam Tape; Copics


I also created this card with the "Rockstar Hanna" set ... Hanna is really rocking out there don't you think!!!!!! The sentiment used on this card isn't part of the set ... but I had to use it cause it was just perfect for my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rockstar Hanna - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Inque Boutique.
Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Key Tag Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Frances, YES your Hanna's do ROCK!!!
Terrific projects!

Tracey said...

The peeks of this set are killing me! I LOVE them!! Great set and fantastic projects Frances!!

Vicki G said...

Both projects are adorable Frances.....but I am sure we are sharing a brain this month..... I have a CD holder too...............Too Weird!!!!

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

Rock on girl, love it.