Friday, March 13, 2009

For You Mother!

Elzybells Art Stamps have a new release this coming Monday 16th March, so for the next few days I will be sharing with you some cards I have made using some of the stamps that will be available.

Mother's Day is only a couple of months away now, it will be here before we know it. Some of the new stamps to be released are ideal to use for this occasion but can of course also be used for lots of other occasions too.

I used the "Spring Cubes" stamp set to create my card today ... this is such a great set. It contains 5 different flower images that are enclosed in a square or rectangle border as well as a number of different sentiments. My card uses two of the sentiments which I just placed together on my acrylic block before stamping onto my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Cubes - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie & Tempting Turquoise - SU; DP - Cactus Pink
Other: Black Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Word Window Punch; Square Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love the fun bright colors!

simplyfairies said...

Loving this bright and bold, superb!!

Maryann said...

so bright I need my sunnies on LOL.

Anonymous said...

ooh, the colours are so vibrant! fantastic!

Tracey said...

Love this Frances! The colours are fabulous!!

Mrs Mayne said...

This is great Frances! Love the vibrant colours! x

Debi said...

Wow Frances, this is stunning. Love the bright happy colors and how you used the same image 3 times.

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect for Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love that set --it was great to add some color to.

I always find it so strange to visit your blog and it's Saturday already....LOL.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this fun and bright card!! Great dp!

Anonymous said...

bright and bold for sure, this card is gorgeous...i love orange anything!