Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Inside & Out!

Riley-Mummy-Standup-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week it is my turn to host the challenge. You have probably noticed that I like to decorate a lot of the insides of my cards, so the challenge this week is …… Inside & Out!

For my card today I used one of the new stamps which will be released by Riley and Company this Thursday 23rd September … this one is Mummy Riley … isn’t he a cutie. He is the perfect stamp for Halloween and I am sure you could also use him as a get well card too. My card is a stand up card, you can find out how to create these on SCS here.

Riley-Mummy-Standup2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the Riley Sayings 1 Collection.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

Stamps: Mummy Riley; Riley Sayings 1 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; Blue; DP – Graphic 45
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MS Spider Web Border Punch; Black Brads; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley ROCKS!!

scrappintlc said...

Frances LOVE it, but hmmm wheres the instrucions? hmmmmmmmmm? LOL

Silli said...

This is sooo funny Frances, love the papers, love all the wonderful details...and riley...;-) HUGS

Pam Varnell said...

OMGosh lady, you outdid yourself on this one. That style card is amazing with this image. Love it Frances.

Riley and Company said...

Loooovvvvvvveeee this! Love the coloring, the papers, the layout, etc!

Wendalyn said...

What a great card and I just love that Riley i can't wait to get him.

Rose said...

Your card is gorgeous, I just love the colors!

JessicaK said...

Cool color combos on this, and great shaped card.