Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Male HB2U Card

MFT Male wm

Hi everyone,

I don’t know about you but I never have enough male birthday cards so I thought I would get something quick made using the Lisa Johnson Designs Gift Card Greetings II stamp set … this sentiment is fast becoming one of my favorite Birthday sentiments, maybe because it is a form of rebus and you all know I love doing rebus every month Smile.

I used a very simple layout for this card. I layered my designer paper onto card so that is was a little stronger and then used the Die-namics Chevron Stripes to cut a piece out of the middle of my paper. I then positioned this where it would be placed on my card so that I knew where to stamp the sentiment.

At the top of my card I added a Kraft Button and some Cappucino Twine.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT Male2 wm

As you can see I didn’t waste that piece I cut from the front Designer paper panel as I adhered it to the bottom of the inside of my card. I also added the birthday sentiment this time from the Lisa Johnson Designs On the Line stamp set.

Stamps: LJD On the Line; LJD Gift Card Greetings II – MFT Stamps
Paper: Kraft – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Chevron Strips – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Kraft Button; Cappucino Twine; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific masculine card Frances! Thanks for the inspiration! Merry Christmas to you and your family!