Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Crackers!

Cracker3 wm

Hi everyone,

Each year for the past thirty odd years I have been creating my own Christmas crackers to use on Christmas Day. This year is no different and with the help of my eldest daughter we created 15 crackers for everyone who is attending Christmas Lunch this year. 

Cracker wm

This year we went with a gold and burgundy theme for our crackers and I decorated the outside of each cracker using the Die-namics Poinsettia. The flowers were created using Paver Red card and the leaves using Jelly Bean Green card.

Cracker2 wm

Here is another photo of some of the crackers I created. To help us to know which crackers need to go to who we have used different colored centres in the poinsettia flowers.

Paper: Paver Red; Jelly Bean Green; Kraft – MFT Stamps; White; Yellow; Pink
Die-namics: Poinsettia – MFT Stamps

#aa-owl-signature

No comments: