Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snowman What’s New!

C4C165 Snowman wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week it is my turn to host the challenge.

Our challenge this week is …. Snowman what’s new? – create a card that features a snowman

For my card this week I used one of the many snowmen from Alota Rubber Stamps Snowman/Tree, I seem to pull this snowman out a lot, it is one of my favs!

As this is a longish stamp  I decided to create a tall card. I added the MFT Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake and MFT Die-namics Let It Snowflake to the top left corner of my card.

C4C165 Snowman2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment to the inside.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Snowman/Tree – Alota Rubber Stamps; Seasonal Sentiments – MFT Stamps; Inside Sentiment – Dove Craft?
Paper: White; Red; Green; Christmas Cheer DP – LilyBee Design
Other: Black Ink; Red & White Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake; MFT Die-namics Let it Snowflake; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Long Oval Nestabilities; Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The tall snowman looks wonderful with the tall card. I really like how you pulled it all together.

The owl ornaments are adorable and will be a pretty addition to your tree

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...this snowman image is awesome and your card is fabulous Frances! Perfect card for the holidays :) !!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the card, but it was the colors that grabbed me on this one