Thursday, December 27, 2012

HB2U!

MFTWSC104 Airplane wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. It’s another fun sketch!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie_thumb

For my card this week I decided to make a birthday card for a male /boy so I got out my Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die & Stamp Set Combo …. love this die-namic and stamp combo! As you can see I used the airplane itself for the top rectangle on the sketch.

For the sentiment along the bottom I used one of the sentiments from the LJD Gift Card Greetings II stamp set. I love that HB2U sentiment in this set and will be wearing it out for sure hehe! After stamping the sentiment on my white card I used the smallest circle from the Die-namics Circle Stax 2 to cut out each of the letters and symbols.

At the top of the card I added one of the arrows from the Die-namics Lead the Way set … another favorite of mine Smile.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_LJ_GiftCardGreetingsII_Preview_thumb

MFTWSC104 Airplane2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die & Stamp Set Combo again to create my greeting cutting off the top of the airplane so it looks like the airplane is flying off the card.
MFTWSC104

We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us in 2012.

Check out the FAQ - Wednesday Stamp Club thread if you need any further info on this challenge or help on how to upload your card to the SCS gallery.

Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Airplane Greetings Stamp Set – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Blue; Summer Splash DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Airplane Greetings; Lead the Way; Circle Stax 2 – MFT Stamps
Other: Blue Ink; MFT Stamps Wild Cherry Ink; White Ink; Red Brads; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Tonya said...

This is darling.

Cheryl First said...

Great card for a boy, Frances! I love it! The inside design is very clever!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Evette K. said...

Have two grandsons, so am always looking for male cards. These are terrific. Thanks for the ideas. ekc