Monday, December 17, 2012

A Choir of Angels!

Angels6 wm

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I need to decorate a bag for a present that I was giving as a Secret Santa at a Christmas Breakup (party) I attended with a group of stamping friends.

Angels1 wm

I had this plain bag in my stash so decided to decorate it using this Angel which is a die from Marianne Designs.

Angels2 wm

Here is another view of the bag with the angel on it.

Angels3 wm

After I had decorate the bag I decided to make Angel Christmas ornaments for everyone who was attending the party … that is what the die is actually for.

Paper: White Card
Other: Marianne Design’s Angel Die; Tiny Rhinestones; Ribbon

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love these the angels are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful,love angels,I collect them...Excited I have a blog now,Have alot to learn lol..scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what SWEET Angels Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous