Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MFT Creative Challenge

MFT HB2U  wm

Hi everyone,

The MFT Design Team Creative Challenge is a monthly feature, where we are challenged to explore our creative side using a specific theme, product, or technique. This month, we were challenged to do some background building using our MFT Stamps and Die-namics.  Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for a list of all participating designers who have a project to share with you today.

Print

For my card today I started with MFT Stamps Kraft card and Lisa Johnson Designs Darling Dots I stamped the largest dot background in the set onto the Kraft card using  white ink.

I also used Orange Fizz card which I used for layers etc. I used the Die-namics Mini Double Dot Border along the left side of my card underneath the flower and flourish.  To embellish my card I used the Die-namics Winter Rose which I cut using Orange Fizz Felt and the Die-namics Medium Fancy Flourish again from Kraft card. On top of the flower I used a Kraft Button and Hemp Cord.
The sentiment is from the LJD Gift Card Greetings II stamp set, this is stamped and layered using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax and Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic



MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic





MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT HB2U 2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, as you can see I kept it pretty simple adding the sentiment to the lower right hand side of my card. The sentiment is from the LJD On the Line stamp set.

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

Be sure to check out the MFT Stamps Blog for a list of all participating designers who have put their MFT stamps and/or Die-namics dies to work to create something to share with you today.

Stamps: LJD On the Line; LJD Gift Card Greetings II; LJD Darling Dots – MFT Stamps
Paper: Kraft; Orange Fizz – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Mini Double Dot Border; Fishtail Flags Stax; Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Winter Rose; Medium Fancy Flourish – MFT Stamps
Other: Orange Ink; MFT Stamps Orange Fizz Felt; MFT Stamps Kraft Button; Hemp Cord


#aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous background I love the dotty background and the flower and colour is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Frances! Love the embossed background and pretty felt flower! Happy Holidays!

Lisa H. said...

such a pretty card, Frances. love those dots on the kraft.

Queen Mary said...

Lovin' me some orange fizz! Your card is definitely cool, er warm, er neato!

Cindi said...

Great card! I love the background and the flower and colors are so pretty.

Barbara said...

Awesome, Frances! Love those big dots and those colors!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the flower.

Karen Motz said...

So pretty Frances! I love the orange and Kraft combo!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...