Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Wishes

CHF NightBeforeFireplace

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting my blog today.

I have another Christmas card to share with you today using the Cornish Heritage Farms Rummage Bin Night Before Christmas stamp set. I love this adorable scene with that little girl waiting to see if Santa has been yet … I am sure many of us have done this when we were kids hehe Winking smile.

Stamps: Rummage Bin Night Before Christmas – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Red; Green; Festive DP - Authentique
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Mini Tab Foursome; Holly; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Caroline said...

That scene is so adorable and I love the layout. Beautiful colours. Caroline xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Silli said...

Very pretty Fraces, love the cute bell...xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet vintage image

Jetsu said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely christmas wishes messages, I'm amazed and awed. Merry Christmas!