Friday, June 20, 2014

Just Saying Hello

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of the month when The Stamps of Life release their new exclusive dies sets. Who doesn’t love new dies!

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt2-wm

For my first card today I have used the new  Medium Flowers dies set to decorate my card and paired this with the which sign4words stamp set  and the coordinating  Sign4Words die . 

Of course this card is a flip-its card using the Sizzix Square Flip-its #2 Card Framelits…. I love using these dies!

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt3-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, this time round I have kept the square blank so a greeting can be written her when I give this to someone.












TSOLCrazyNormal-wm

For my final card today I have used The Stamps of Life Crazy4Life Stamp set with the Medium Flowers Die set.

TSOLCrazyNormal2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another sentiment from the Crazy4Life Stamp set .

Stamps: Sign4Words; Crazy4Life – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; DP
TSOL Dies: Sign4Words; Medium Flowers; – The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Sizzix Squares in Ovals Embossing Folder; Sizzix Square Flip-its #2 Card Framelits; Washi Tape; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards, Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

iove that crazy sentiment.....cool cards