Friday, June 20, 2014

Just Saying Hello

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of the month when The Stamps of Life release their new exclusive dies sets. Who doesn’t love new dies!

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt2-wm

For my first card today I have used the new  Medium Flowers dies set to decorate my card and paired this with the which sign4words stamp set  and the coordinating  Sign4Words die

Of course this card is a flip-its card using the Sizzix Square Flip-its #2 Card Framelits…. I love using these dies!

TSOLHelloSignFlipIt3-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, this time round I have kept the square blank so a greeting can be written her when I give this to someone.












TSOLCrazyNormal-wm

For my final card today I have used The Stamps of Life Crazy4Life Stamp set with the Medium Flowers Die set.

TSOLCrazyNormal2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another sentiment from the Crazy4Life Stamp set .

Stamps: Sign4Words; Crazy4Life – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; DP
TSOL Dies: Sign4Words; Medium Flowers; – The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Sizzix Squares in Ovals Embossing Folder; Sizzix Square Flip-its #2 Card Framelits; Washi Tape; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards, Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

iove that crazy sentiment.....cool cards