Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Birthday!

PlaneAccordion2-wm

Hi everyone,

My cards today are cards I made earlier last month at a Stamp Club I attend each month. One of my good friends Gai Clark was responsible for organising the project for us and this is what she came up with … a birthday card using the Circle Accordion Card Die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

Of course I love making Accordion Cards and this one was fun to create too Smile. It did end up costing me money though as after making this card I ended up placing an order with PTI so I could get the Plane Stamp/Die set plus a couple of other things hehe.

PlaneAccordion3-wm

Here is a close up of the left side of my card, when I got home I added some shimmer to all the stars using my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen … I love this pen best I have had for years!

PlaneAccordion4-wm

Here is a close up of the right hand side of my card.

PlaneAccordion-wm

And my card from the front when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.

PlaneAccordion5-wm

Gai even die cut pieces for us to use on the back of the card too!

SuperFriend-wm

As if the Accordion card wasn’t enough, Gai also die cut all the pieces for us all to create a Triple Label Flip-its card.

SuperFriend2-wm

Here is the ‘flip” side of my flip it card.

It was a fun day, thanks Gai for providing some fun projects for us!

Stamps: Plane – PTI; Sentiment Stamps – Technique Tuesday
Paper: White; Blue; Red – DP
Dies: Circle Accordion Card; Square with Circle Frame Edges – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday Die – ECD; Stars; Sizzix Triple Label Flip-its Card
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

oh....i like this elegant card you made with these dies....may have to do an elegant one myself

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

The plane card is SO MUCH fun! I love your color scheme.