Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Happy Anniversary


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing an Anniversary I created. For this card I have used the A Way with Words Happy Anniversary sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have layered 4 words on top of each other to give it extra height. On the top layer I die cut the word with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the top and then covered the adhesive with Lavender Ice Silk Microfine Glitter.

For the background I used a background die from Ultimate Crafts, which is layered onto squares using Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Squares and Dotted Scallop Squares.




Paper: Lilac; Dark Lilac; Purple
Dies: Happy Anniversary; Fitted Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Art Deco Grandeur Background - Ultimate Crafts
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Lavender Ice Silk Microfine Glitter




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty anniversary card.