Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Year in Review (Part 2)

Hi everyone,

We are another day closer to New Years Eve .... did 2016 go by as fast for you as it did for me??

Yesterday I post part 1 of my Year in Review. Here is part two! Of course it was hard to decide which cards/projects were my favorites as I have created soooo many that I love!

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card you will be taken to the original blog post.

July 2016





August 2016




September 2016





October 2016





November 2016






December 2016




Well that's it for me for my look back at what I did for 2016. Thank you all for continuing to visit my blog. Happy New Year to you all!






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Another fabulous review - Loved seeing all these cards together in one post.