Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Balanced Holiday Season

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card that I created recently. This time round I have pulled out one of my older stamp sets in my stash to create my card. This set is from MFT Stamps and is called A Balanced Holiday, as it is an older stamp set it was retired long ago. 

I added Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers to help decorate the tree.


For the inside of my card I added a piece of designer paper which is cut at a diagonal as I have on the front of the card,  but this time I added it to the bottom of the card. I also added a stamped sentiment.

Stamps: A Balanced Holiday - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Trim the Tree DP - SU
Dies: Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red/Gold; Green/Gold; Gold/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Copics