Saturday, December 10, 2016

Have Yours-ELF a Merry Little Christmas


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. I am the challenge hostess for December and today I am issuing the final challenge for 2016 as we are all taking a break so we can spend time with our families. We will be back next year with lots more fun challenges to play along with!

For our challenge this week we are creating a card using your favorite "Crazy" sketch from our 2016 sketches.




For my card today I decided to use the March sketch C4C328 to create another Christmas Card. I change my card from a rectangle shaped card to a square but otherwise the sketch is the same.

To decorate my card I used the A Way with Words Merry Christmas die set. Along the top of the card I added one of the borders from the Holiday Garlands 1 die set. Both these dies are available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I also added two elves from the Elf'd stamp set from Essential by Ellen, as I love doing Elf on the Shelf each year I just had to buy this stamp/die set last year when it was released ... I actually used it as a prop with my elves last year 😀.


For the inside of my card I used the Anita Frames pop up die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

As you can see I added a few more elves from the stamp set and also a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Stamps: Elf'd - Essentials by Ellen
Paper: White; Red; Green; Retro Christmas DP - Authentique
Dies: Anita Frames Pop Up - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; A Way with Words Merry Christmas - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Haha - your elves are so fun!