Over the past two days I have shared how to use the edges from the Pull Card Edges die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs to create fun decorate edges on cards other than Pull Cards. Today I complete my tutorial. If you would like to see the full tutorial, either scroll day to the next two blog posts or visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog where the full tutorial is in one post.
Here is how I created my card -
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock that measures 4 1/2 inches x 11 inches. Score and fold to create a top folding card that measures 4 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches.
- Cut a piece of "fishtail" designer paper which measures 4 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches and adhere to the top front of the folded white card.
2. Cut a piece of "Cat" designer paper that measures 4 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches. Position the Circle Pull Card Edge as per photo above and run through die cutting machine.
- Die cut a piece of brown card using the Circle Pull Card Edge and adhere this piece underneath the circle part of the designer paper so part of the brown card shows as a border.
- Adhere designer paper to front of card.
3. Using the largest circles from the Twist Circle Pop Up Card die cut the stitched circle from white cardstock and the largest circle from brown cardstock. Layer circles together and attach to the circle area of front of card using foam tape.
4. Die cut and assemble Whiskers the Cat and attach to the circles.
5. Using the sentiment from the Just a Note Clear Stamp set, stamp using black ink onto white cardstock.
- Die cut sentiment using the smaller labels from the Katie Label Pivot Card die set.
- Adhere sentiment label to the lower left hand side of card so part of the label is off the card, trim edge.
6. Inside of Card -
- Cut a piece of designer paper that measures 4 1/2 inches x 4 1/2 inches. Place the Circle Pull Card Edge at an angle at the top of the designer as we did for the front of the card.
- Adhere designer paper to the lower inside of card.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Occasions Clear Stamp Set using black ink to the circle area of card.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
Stamps: Just a Note; Occasions Clear Stamp Sets - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Brown; Black; Tan; Pink; Red; Furry Friends Collection DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Pull Card Edges; Whiskers the Cat - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape