Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas


Merry  Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's Christmas Day already down here in Australia! I must have been a good girl this year as I did very well 😀

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!


As soon as I saw Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups Charm Trees Card that she posted on her blog and Youtube in November, I know I would have to create a card using this idea. You can see Karen's card and video here

To create this card I used the Christmas Trees Pop Stand die set and the Holiday Charms die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



I changed mine up a little as I wanted my card to be able to fit into one of our standard business envelopes which measures just under 8 3/4 inches, so my card is only 8 1/4 inches wide rather than 9 inches which Karens was. Instead of adding the extra trees on either side of the trio of trees I opted to add the present which is in the Holiday Charms die set.


Here is another view of the inside of my card so you can see how the trees pop up.



For the front of the card I added two trees which were created using the left over tree from the large open tree and a sentiment.

Stamps: Holiday; Winter Sentiment Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Red; Green; Brown; Classic Two DP - Authentique
Dies: Christmas Tree Pop Stand; Holiday Charms; Anita Frames - Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Fishtail Flags - MFT Stamps
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Silver Slike Microfine Glitter; Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Twine; Jump Ring; Foam Tape




1 comment:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super cute and fun card! Merry Christmas!