Friday, December 16, 2016

Peace on Earth


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created a couple of years ago.




For my card this today, I have used Jane’s Doodles Peace Santa Digital Stamp.

For the background of my card I have been playing with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. This tape comes in various widths include 3mm; 6mm; 10mm; 64mm and 152mm rolls. For this card I have used the 3mm; 6mm and 10mm tapes and adhered them to my card diagonally in an interesting pattern. I then removed the protective backing from every third piece of tape and applied Soft Green Silk Microfine Glitter. I then removed the protective backing to the next lot of tape and applied Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter and finally removed the remaining protective backing and applied True Red Silk Microfine Glitter.




As you can see I have created a Pop Up Card using the Lorna Label Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I added more of the glittered paper I created on the front to the top and bottom of the card, bordering it with the pine border die.

Along the rectangle part of the pop up I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper which has since been retired. While this one is no longer available on the ECD website there are still a few which are including a Season's Greetings one .... so if you were planning on getting some of these and haven't now would be a good time to shop for them before they are gone forever. You can find them here.




Here is a side on view of the inside of my card.

Stamps: Santa Peace Digital Stamp – Jane’s Doodles
Paper: White; Red; Green; Gold
Dies: Lorna Label Pop Up Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Pine Needle Border – Memory Box; Say What – MFT Stamps; Sizzix Holiday Words Script
Other: 3mm Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Side Tape; 6mm Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Side Tape; 10mm Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Side Tape; Soft Green Silk Microfine Glitter; Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter; True Red Silk Microfine Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Looks great Frances - love those glittery stripes.