Yesterday I shared part 1 of my Pull Card Edges tutorial where I used the edges for the Pull Card Edges die set to create decorative features on cards. Today I have part two for you where I am using the Rectangle edge and the Scallop edge from the die set.
You can see my full tutorial of all three cards on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog here.
Here is how I created this card -
1. Cut a piece of teal cardstock which measures 5 1/2 inches x 11 inches. Score and fold along the 11 inch side to create a 5 1/2 inch square top folding card.
- Cut a piece of designer paper that measures 5 1/2 inch square and adhere to the front of the card.
- Position the Rectangle Pull Card edge to the bottom edge of the card and tape in place. Run through die cutting machine and remove excess card.
- Trim the back card edge so it is level with the bottom edge on the front of the card.
2. Using the cup from the Cup Pop Stand die set, die cut 3 cups with cardstock, 2 cups from teal designer paper and 1 cup from brown designer paper (Tip: for the brown cup you will need to die cut the paper so that the die is on the back of the paper not the front so you have the handle going in the opposite position.
- Die cut the scallop edge from brown and teal cardstock and adhere the scallop edge to the top rim of each cup.
- Stack the cups together to make a tall stack and adhere to the front of the card using foam tape.
3. Die cut the spoon form the Cup Pop Stand die set from white card and Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz which has double sided adhesive tape on the back. Adhere the spoons together and attach to the front of the bottom cup.
4. Cut a strip of teal card 5 1/2 inches x 1 inch and adhere to the back of the front of card so you have a small border showing from the edge.
5. Inside of Card -
- Cut a piece of brown designer paper which measures 5 1/2 inches x 2 inches and adhere to the bottom edge of the inside of card.
- Round both bottom corners.
6. From the Circles & Labels die set die cut the middle label from white cardstock and the largest label from brown cardstock. Layer the labels together.
- Using the Coffee & Tea Clear Stamp set, stamp the three sentiments onto the white label so they are staggered.
- From the Cup Pop Stand Card die cut 3 coffee beans from brown cardstock and adhere to the white label.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
Stamps: Coffee & Tea - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Brown; Teal; Refresh & Sea DP from the Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Collection
Dies: Pull Card Edges; Cup Pop Stand Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape