Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing along in the  Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which is being held from Friday 15th September to Friday 22nd September.

For my card today I have used a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, I have been thinking about getting this stamp for a while now and hadn't gotten around to it, so I decided to get the digital version instead.

I have used the Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card for my card base, it has been a while since I have played with this die set, unfortunately it has now been discontinued. To decorate my card I used Susan's Garden Woodland Leaves which I colored using Distress Oxides. 


When you "pull" the card open it reveals the sentiment and coffee cup with is included in a new sentiment stamp set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:

Stamps: Coffee Digital Stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil; Home Sweet Home - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Orange; Brown; A Perfect Autumn Paper Pad - Carta Bella
Dies: Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card (discontinued); Susan's Garden Woodland Leaves
Distress Oxides: Wild Honey; Fossilized Amber; Spiced Marmalade; Fired Brick; Peeled Paint; Walnut Stain
Other: Black Ink; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Nuvo Dark Walnut Gloss Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



15 comments:

Shanna Slater said...

Love that stamp!! So perfect! I also love your scattered leaves


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

~amy~ said...

So cute, love all the leaves!

Karen Letchworth said...

You, me, coffee! >> it's a date! I'll be there any time! LOL
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this beautiful design and you colored her perfectly.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

I love fun folds :) The colours on this card are so pretty!! :)

New Creations said...

Absolutely so wonderful!

Lisa said...

Sweet! Fun card and so pretty!

Hetty said...

Lovely card, very Autumn with the little leaves.
Cute image.

Karen Aicken said...

What a lovely coffee card for the hop.

Ann said...

Sweet card, love your leaf dp.

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card! Love the fun fold and your image is perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous Fall card design and I love the fold you used too.

VanessaB said...

pretty, fantastic card! love it :)

jojot said...

wonderful coffee themed flip card

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!