Friday, March 22, 2024

Happy Easter

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two Easter themed Never Ending Cards I created for my two grandchildren. I figured they would enjoy the movement involved in this style of card.

These cards using the new 5 x 7 Never Ending Cards die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Never-Ending Cards Collection.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


I used pink cardstock for the card for my granddaughter, I used digital papers that I found from Etsy to decorate my cards.

In the past when I have made never ending cards I have used two layers of card, however many of the newer styles are one layer. Which is what this card is.


I left a blank panel so that I can write a personal greeting.


These photos show the order of how the card flips through the various levels, before coming back to the original page.


This is the last panel, before you flip back to the front. 


Here you can see the blue version that I made for my grandson. I used similar images on both, but one or two are different.


This is such a fun style of card.


I love these cute designs, which made quick work of creating these cards.


And one last photo of the blue card.










1 comment: