Monday, March 4, 2024

Love You Always

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two Gumball Machine Shaped card I created recently to give to my grandchildren for Valentine's Day. I haven't used the word "Valentine" on the cards, so they could be used for any occasion.


My February Papercraft Society Box arrived the week before Valentine's Day, so I decided to pull out some of the supplies included in the kit to make two Gumball machine shaped cards to give to my two grandchildren for Valentine's Day.

These are cute little cards, measuring approximately 3 1/4 inches wide by 5 inches tall.



The gumball machine was made using dies included in the kit. I used designer papers and papers which were also from the kit.

It may be hard to see, as the sentiment kind of hides it, but these are both shaker cards.


I added two of the "Love You Always" sentiments which are both from the ephemera pack also included in the kit.


Both these cards are top folding cards.




Here is a look at the inside of the cards, I decorated them both the same just changing up the colours.














1 comment: