Thursday, March 21, 2024

Hoppy Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Earlier in the week I shared a Never Ending Card using dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Never-Ending Card Collection.

When Sam released the dies, she also shared cards that could be made using these dies that were Showstopper card styles. I love when dies can be used for cards other than the purpose they were designed for.


For this card I used the 6in x 6in Circle Never-Ending Card die set. You can find a tutorial on how to create this style of card if you have the die set here.

To decorate my card I used papers and stamps from the Showstoppers 3 Collection also from Made to Surprise.


I added a couple of panels to the back of the card, this is a place to add more sentiments and to write a personal sentiment.


There are a couple of different ways to fold this to place in an envelope. The photo above, shows one option. Folded this way the card is approximately 6 inches x 6 inches.


This second option of folding, makes the card 6 inches x 9 inches.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I bet this card displays SO nicely!