Friday, March 15, 2024

Dragonfly Slimline


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a dragonfly themed Slimline Pop-up card I created recently.


I started this card with the front ... using the Creative Expressions Dragonfly Edger die set. I have had this die for some time now, and it was great to get it out to play. When I was figuring out what size card to make, I saw how easily it would fit on a slimline card. I did make my slimline 4 inches wide to give it plenty of room.

I die cut another dragonfly from white cardstock that had double sided adhesive tape on the front. I then covered the adhesive with Rose Copper Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I added a sentiment to the lower right hand corner which is from My Creative Life's With Love Stamp set.


You can see how the wings of the dragonfly are raised from the card base.


For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Raising Platform Pop-up die set. I added a stamped Happy Birthday to the white label.

I decorated the inside of the card using small dragonflies, using Karen Burniston's Flutter Charms die set.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card - love the dragonflies