Monday, March 11, 2024

Feel Better Soon

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, today I am sharing a get well card I created recently.

To create my card I used Heffy Doodle's Bed Heads stamp set, this is a super cute stamp set which has been sitting on my desk for some time ... I finally got around to using it. That's one of my aims for 2024, to use my stamps and dies I have previously purchased.


I created a Centre Step Card using Creative Craft Products High Centre Stepper Card die set.

I added the "Thinking of You" sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Slimline Heartbeats die set.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment using Simon Says Stamp's Healing Hugs stamp set.

I also added the bed side table and some of the accessories included in the Heffy Doodles stamp set.