Monday, July 27, 2026

Cue The Holiday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two 5 x 7 Christmas cards using mostly products from Hero Arts Hero Handmade Holiday Workshop 2025. I didn’t get around to playing with anything in this kit last year, as the end of the year wasn’t the greatest for me, ending up in hospital 3 times in 3 months. But I do love anything record related.

Earlier this month, Hero Arts released all the products included in this set individually so those who didn’t get it back then could purchase it now. Included in this release are two stamp sets for occasions other than Christmas that can be used with the records. I can’t wait to play with those.

For the background on this card I pulled out Spellbinders Poppy cardstock & the Music Notes Embossing Folder.

I used the Drop the Needle die set to create the record & record player parts. I used two of the sentiments from the Swinging Christmas stamp set to add the record label in the centre of the record.

To finish off the front of the card, I added a Christmas sentiment from Waffle Flower Crafts.

 


For the inside of the card, I added the left over piece of embossed card along the bottom edge. I added a sentiment from the Wishing You stamp set. 






No comments: