Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Let the Merry Begin

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas Card using some of the products from Spellbinders July 2026 All Clubs Crate.

For my card today I created a Slimline Card using the Small Die of the Month, I love those cute penguins. It's summer down here at Christmas time, but I do enjoy making a few wintery cards for Christmas. 

For the snow portion of my card, I used the Streamline Embossing Folder designed by Simon Hurley for Spellbinders. 

I added two sentiments, one from the July 2026 Press & Foil set of the month and the other an older Mama Elephants stamp ... if I have penguins on a Christmas card, I have to use that sentiment lol!

I added a older Christmas sentiment from Made To Surprise and added the snow embossing folder and penguin to the bottom.





No comments: