Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing four 5 x 7 cards using the Jolly St Nick Collection from Concord & 9th.
Last year I used this set to create Santa shaped cards, so I wanted to use it on a rectangle card this time round.
To create this card I started by taking the main die from the Jolly St. Nick die set to cut the Santa face shape.
Next I took the coordinating Jolly St. Nick Stencil set to add the details for the face, hat etc. This was pretty easy to line up.
I used 12 x 12 patterned paper for the background. I was able get 4 pieces of 5 x 7 panels out of the sheet with clever cutting.
I die cut the speech bubble from white & blue spruce cardstock, offsetting the blue spruce panel behind the white one. I used the coordinating stamp set to add the “Ho Ho Ho” to add to the speech bubble.
For the inside of the card, I used the narrow left over patterned paper strip to the bottom of the card. I added the sentiment which is also from the coordinating stamp set.



No comments:
Post a Comment