Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing another Christmas themed Slimline card, using products from Spellbinders July 2026 All Clubs Crate set.
The reindeer is from the July 2026 Stitched die of the month, I opted not to do any stitching, using the Embossing Folder of the month ... Snuggly Knit instead.
I have used this layout a few times lately on a Slimline Card, I like how you don't have to use such a large image/design but still can create a Slimline. I used the embossing folder again to add texture to the green panels above and under the main image.
The cute teddy the reindeer is holding is another bonus die set you receive if you order the All Clubs Crate.
I added sentiments using the Merry Sentiments Clear Stamp/Die set designed by Lisa Horton for Spellbinders. The snowflakes behind the reindeer are from the Clear Stamp of the month.
I


No comments:
Post a Comment