Monday, July 20, 2026

Ale Yeah!


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am back with another sneak peek of new dies being released by Karen Burniston later this week. For this card I used the Tool Box Pop-up die set again along with the Six Pack Add-ons die set to create this Slimline male card for Father's Day.


I love that the tool box pop up can play double duty to use for someone that likes tools or for someone who likes beer or even soda.

I also used the Beer & Soda Clear Stamp set to add the sentiments you see on this card.


I wanted to make a Slimline card, to allow for the space needed for the bottles, I made my slimline card 3 3/4 inches wide by 8 1/2 inches tall.

I added labels from the Label Greetings die set to have a place for my sentiments and also a personal greeting.


I kept the front of my card fairly simple and used the Happy Father's Day sentiment which I layered over two ovals from the Crosshatch ovals die set. (Father's Day isn't until September down in Australia, so I have plenty of time to use it).

I also added a beer glass, beer bottle and opener to the lower left hand corner of my card.




 

No comments: