Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall’s fun …. A Riley Blog Hop!

Riley-Pumpkin-Duo-wm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Riley and Company’s blog hop! Come join us as the Riley and Company Design Team take you on a journey discovering all sorts of fall fun! If you didn’t start at the beginning of this hop, you might want to head on over to the Riley and Company blog so that you don’t miss out on anything.

Be sure to leave a comment on everyone’s blog as you travel from blog to blog as each of the Riley and Company Design Team members will be given away one new Riley stamp to a random person who leaves a comment on their blog!

8 new Riley stamps are NOW available from the Riley and Company Store.

Riley-Pumpkin-Card-wm

I love creating shaped cards so when I saw this cute Pumpkin Riley I knew I had to make a pumpkin shaped card. Earlier in the year I purchased the Spellbinders Pumpkin nestabilities which I finally got to play with to create today’s projects.

Riley-Pumpkin-Box-wm

I also decided to create a pumpkin shape box to go with my pumpkin shaped card, and to use for some Halloween treats.

Riley-Pumpkin-Box2-wm

Here is another view of my pumpkin box…. this time round you can see all the goodies inside it.

Riley-Raking-wm

For my second card today I decided to use Riley Raking Leaves … one of the prettiest things about fall is all the different colored leaves which unfortunately we don’t get where I live. I added sewing to all the layers using my sewing machine and also added some leaf buttons to the corners of the image layer.

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the sensational Cathy Edgar and see what stunning creations she has install for you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs, so that you have a chance to win some blog candy.

Stamps: Pumpkin Riley; Riley Raking Leaves – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Orange; Sugar Rush DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Pumpkin Nestabilities; Sewing Machine; Black Thread; Leaf Buttons; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

59 comments:

  1. pretty, pretty, pretty Frances...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u used the pumpkin as the shape for your card. Riley looks like he is having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pumpkin treat box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkin treat box is so cute!! I might have to make some of those for the people at work - except I don't have the pumpkin nestie, so I'll have to think of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are all so cute but I have to say those pumpkins are the best! I have loved all your projects this week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET I love your Pumpkin!! Love the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love it! These are so cute! I love all things moose - and Riley so much that I just named my new puppy Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely adorable!!!! Gotta make some - just have to! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects always amaze me. Beautiful. Cannot wait to get my hands on this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pumpkin treat box and of course cute little Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool Stuff Frances.. Riley is always so sweet.. I love the pumpkin Nesti I Have to put that one on the wish list..Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, awesome pumpkin nestabilities usage. i love the pumpkin box - that's so cool for the 'adult' trick or treater.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never thot of doing THAT with a nestie!! What a perfect idea! I love Riley! I wanna take em all home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Pumpkin shaped Nestie for your darling creation! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute! Love the box and your card, pretty colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that Riley pumpkin and very clever pumkin shaped card...as for raking leaves....well - I could sure use some help with that job Riley...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pumpkins box is awesome but I really love the colors and layout of Raking Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Now I wish I bought those pumpkin dies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your project is so adorable and I just love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Fall Rileys and your card and project is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are just so cute! I love that pumpkin box.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cutest little candy corn container. Very clever ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Frances, these are wonderful. Love your pumpkin!! How creative you are, and Riley raking leaves. I think I have to hire him to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love your pumpkin box with Riley, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute cards. I love Riley and all his costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your pumpkin treat box is adorable!!! I love Riley in the pumpkin shell. Riley raking leaves is cute too. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The treat box is so adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pumpkin box!! It is absolutely adorable and the card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the pumpkin box and this is my favorite stamp so far! Perfect for Fall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely adorable! That pumpkin shaped card and box are fantastic!!

    I love the colours you used on your Raking leaves Riley card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I absolutely LOVE the pumpkin card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW, I'm in awe!!!!! One this image is overly adorable and two I LOVE your pumpkin shaped holder. So super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the box idea. Too creative. Great use of fall colors on the leaves card too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my gosh, how adorable. Love the candy box.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  35. love that pumpkin box and new image!! Your card is pretty awesome too!!! Have a GReat weekend!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the pumpkin card! Awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love that pumpkin box and pumpkin Riley. great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love both of your projects. I need both of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pumpkin Riley on a Pumpkin card is so stinkin' cute! OMG! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The little box you have made for Pumpkin Riley would be a welcome addition to my work desk this fall -- filled with candy corn, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your little Pumpkin Riley treat box! And what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your projects, but I really love those pumpkins!! Super cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm not sure which I like better, the pumpkin shaped box or the raking Riley, but I do know that hiker Riley is my top pick so far this release!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the pumpkin and raking leaves Rileys! You know, that pumpkin box could also be a bag using the bottom of a small paper bag. Add a handle and what a cute little treat to give out for a class party!

    ReplyDelete
  45. That pumpkin box just fits the Riley stamp - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I might have to consider getting those nesties! Love Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awww...Riley is so cute popping out of the pumpkin!! Great card and box.

    ReplyDelete
  48. the pumpkin treat box is great...love Riley in the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  49. How creative! The Riley pumpkin would make an incredible placecard.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Like you need another comment...lol, but I had to tell you how darling this is...those Nesty pumpkins were in my hand and I put them down and now I wish I hadn't!!! Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!