Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good Luck!

PP-BasketballGirl-wm

Hi all,

It’s day 2 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Wednesday 12th October.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the Basketball Girl stamp set. I used some basketball theme digital papers that I got some time ago. I cut out an extra basketball from the digi paper to stamp my sentiment on.

PP-Basketball-Girl2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another sentiment from the set.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Basketball Girl – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Digi Chick Digi Paper
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Silli said...

so pretty Frances..love the image...the papers are perfect!!! Happy sunday...xoxo

Queen Mary said...

Frances, I love both these images -- I just wish they'd come out when my kids were young! I'm at that awkward age between little kids and grand kids! Hugs, Mary

Paper Pretties said...

Wonderful card! I love the subtle colors and the DP coordinates perfectly! Great job!