Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pass … Shoot … Score!

PP-Basketball-wm

Hi everyone,

Today starts the beginning of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for their release this Wednesday 12th October. This month Paper Pretties will be releasing 4 brand new sets … I am sure you are going to love them.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.

PP-Basketball1-wm

To start off the Pretties Peeks, the design team are showcasing the Basketball Boy stamp set that is being released.

I love making shaped cards and as I had just received my grand nestabilities circle dies I decided to create a basketball shaped cards. I have made these before but until now they had to be small! So that I could emboss the orange portion of my ball I drew lines on the circle to represent the lines of a basketball and then cut around them and attached it to my card after I had embossed them with the cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder.

PP-Basketball2-wm

For the inside of my card I stamped the basketball which is included in the stamp set three times, I cut these out and attached to the inside circle. I also added a sentiment.

Stamps: Basketball Boy – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Orange
Other: Black Ink; Grand Circle Nestabilities Die; Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I LOVE your basketball design....thought it might have been a Cricut creation, but NO...YOU are the creator....kudos, my friend

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the inside of the card! Oh...and the outside is perfection too!

Queen Mary said...

Frances, this is really incredible! Love the image but I also love what you did with the circle card and bouncing basketball! How on earth do you think of these things???

Silli said...

How cool is that...? Thanks for the inspiration!

Paper Pretties said...

Frances, your card is AMAZING!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!