Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time For Cake!

CCEE1140-MarciRocker-wm

Hi all!

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month we have a new challenge hostess which is Shirley Quarry.

For her first challenge of the month Shirley challenged us to create a card with one of our favorite color combos. It must also have a half circle on it.

Well I have so many favorite color combos it changes all the time depending on the designer paper I am using at the time … For today I guess it is red, blue & white hehe! To cover the half circle part of the challenge I decided to create a rocker card, using my grand circle nestabilities.

CCEE1140-MarciRocker2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, while looking through my stash for a cupcake sentiment I found this one and decided to go with that instead, it’s from Clear Dollar Stamps.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Sugar n’ Spice Marcy – La La Land Crafts; Time For Cake – Do Craft; Sentiment inside – Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: White; Red; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Grand Circle Nestabilities; Ribbon, Oval Punches; Flowers; MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I love how you made your card a half circle.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so so CUTE!!~

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Great "rocker" card, Frances! So cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is pure sweetness.....love the design/shape....fabulous

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING Frances! She is SO cute!

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, very impressive card shape and your image and design are lovely.

Silli said...

smile... so *sweet*