Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hey Pumpkin!

MFTWSC40-Pumpkin-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #40 which I am sure you will love.

For my card I used the one of the Pure Innocence sets that was released by MFT Stamps yesterday … PI – Pumpkin Patch Girl. I paper pieced the girls top using designer paper from My Mind’s Eye Away We Go 6 x 6 pad.

The girl is layered using the Die-namics Open Scallop Doily. The striped panel underneath the doily also uses the Die-namics Postage Stamp Border, this was also released yesterday. The sentiment is stamped onto one of the ribbons from the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon Die which I folded to give it a fancier look. I used felt to die cut the clouds using both the Die-namics Cloud Trio Die and the Die-namics Flat-Bottom Clouds die.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_Open ScallopDoily_PreviewGraphic copy

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Flat Bottomed Cloud Die-namics

Clouds

MFTWSC40-Pumpkin2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I kept the layout similar to the front of my card. I stamped just the pumpkin cart in the corner of the lower portion of my card. And the sentiment at the top. I also used the Die-namics Postage Stamp Border die again on the striped panel.

MFTWSCSketch40

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC40. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Pumpkin Patch Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Brown; Away We Go DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Open Scallop Doily; First Place Award Ribbon; Postage Stamp Border; Clouds Trio; Flat Bottom Clouds – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; White Felt; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Gabby said...

Cute card! Like your sweet PI image and piecing. Polka dots rock! :)

Danni said...

Love this! So super cute! I adore her paper pieced shirt!

g said...

so sweet! awesome papers & colors! i love this sweet new PI- can't wait to receive mine!

Lisa H. said...

such a cutie....great papers and love the doily!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances!!! The inside is just as sweet as the front!!

Silli said...

Fabby Frances, love your piecing!!!

mplsbetty said...

Adorable card! I just ordered this stamp and cannot wait until it arrives! Love the colors and paper piecing!
Becky S.

KimberlyRae said...

Just the Cutest
whittle card...I love it!
I found you googling Hanna
Moose Stamps...are they in
existence anymore?
Thanks,
KimberlyRae
kreationsbykimberlyrae@hotmail.com

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! Love the shirt. :)