Friday, October 14, 2011

XOX!

Stampavie-TobiwithLove-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a stamp I purchased recently during a trip to my favorite scrapbook store … isn’t she a cutie!

I stamped her 4 times, on 3 different designer papers and white card so that I could paper piece her.

The background of my card uses the Marianne’s Designables Frame Embossing Folder, these are awesome embossing folders that cut and emboss and the same time. After embossing my image I used a copic to color the raised areas.

Stamps: Tobi with Love – Stampavie
Paper: White; Pink; Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Marianne’s Designables Frame Embossing Folder; Roses; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!~

Glennis F said...

Gorgeous!!

Renee said...

Awww this is adorable! Love the colors are the cute image!