Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Moosebehaving!!

Riley2011-wm

Hi everyone!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our hostess for the challenge is Laurie Clout who has challenged us to a leaf challenge. We needed to include a leaf or leaves on our card or project.

I am still having lots of fun playing with the stamps from the Riley Goes To The Movies stamps which were released last week. There are still a couple I haven’t had a chance to use yet, so this time round I decided to play with Catmoose. I colored her costume in purple after Googling Cat Woman, some show her in black and some in purple … I figured purple was more colorful! Hopefully the resident expert of anything DC Comic related will approve!

So where are my leaves, I know you are asking …. if you look at my designer paper there are plenty on that hehe!

Riley2011a-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I figured this Are You Moosebehaving? sentiment was the perfect one to go with Catmoose, after all isn’t she always being bad.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Heather Prince
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Juliet Huang
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Margie Cortina
  • Michele L
  • Sarah Gough
  • Silke Kittmann
    Stamps: Catmoose; Are you Moosebehaving? – Riley and Company
    Paper: White; Light & Dark Purple; DP – My Mind’s Eye
    Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Flourishes; MFT Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium Die; Foam Tape; Copics

    aa-owl-signature

  • 7 comments:

    Cindy Haffner said...

    I LOVE Catmoose!!~

    Silli said...

    oh la la.... this is so cute Frances!

    Virgo5 said...

    Awesome, I love the colours!

    MiamiKel said...

    OH my stars, GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    Joy said...

    love that u used DP for the leaves!!!!!!!!

    Jodi Collins said...

    Hehe! This totally makes me smile!

    KimberlyRae said...

    hehe...so darn C U T E!
    I'm in Love so Totally!
    Thank you, for leading
    me right to Riley! lol
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog