Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome Little One!

BabyDresser2-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is a project that I made at a stamp club that I attend each month. This time round our project was given to us by my friend Tracy who showed us how to create this in baby dresser card.

My original card I made had a punched bear on it, but when I came home and looked for something to stamp onto the tiny onesie I discovered a cute bear and giraffe stamp which I had to use on my card.

BabyDresser-wm

Here is another view of my baby dresser … I had a lot of fun creating this and I am sure I will make more in the future.

Stamps: Sentiment – SU; Bear & Moon – Hero Arts; Giraffe – Fiskars
Paper: White; Blue
Other: Black Ink; Pearls; Modern Label Tab Punch; Word Window Punch; Hanger Paper Clip; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

ottersln said...

Adorable!

Teresa said...

absolutely beautiful! i love stair-step cards and this one is just too cute!

Silli said...

wowzers Frances, this is sooo darn cute!

Queen Mary said...

Frances it's beautiful! And I just got notice that some friends just had a baby boy! Now to find the tutorial!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

So amazing, cute little stair-step card.
Nice weekend, hugs Anja

Vicki G said...

How creative is this Frances!!! WAY cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances this is just so SWEET!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally adorable, Hoots

Intruderlady said...

super cute. love this idea!

~kitty

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY clever. I love that you made it look like a dresser. SO cute.

Sharla's Web said...

Can anyone tell me what onesie die that is?

Lynne said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.