Thursday, October 13, 2011

How!

CCEE1141-Indian-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess Shirley Quarry, has another fun challenge for us.

This week in the USA, they celebrate Columbus discovering America. Make a card with a ship, ocean, Indians or anything that relates to this day.

I decided to use MFT Stamps Fred Bear Plays Indians, this is such a cute stamp! I layered this onto the Die-namics Oval Decorative Doily. The sentiment is stamped onto the Die-namics Say What die and I created a border along the bottom strip using the new Die-namics Postage Stamp Border.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

CCEE1141-Indian2-wm

For the inside of my card I used the Die-namics Postage Stamp Border again and stamped one of the sentiments and the tepee which are both from the stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Fred Bear Plays Indians – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Orange; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Say What; Oval Decorative Doily; Postage Stamp Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Ribbon; Orange Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your Indian Bear Frances!!

Ellen Taylor said...

How cute is that! Your papers are perfect with that adorable Indian Bear!

Inge Groot said...

Fred Bear looks so cute with all the red and the dotted ribbon, such a sweet card!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Frances! Love the oval die and speech bubble!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love the little Indian.

Jodi Collins said...

I was JUST thinking of pulling this set out...it's SO cute and I LOVE the How? Sentiment! hehe!! FAB card Frances!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

"How" cute, Frances!

Kathy Bradley said...

What a cute little Indian! Your dies used are wonderful, as is your card.

Silli said...

hehe, another cutie...;-)

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY pretty! I love the coloring on Fred.