Monday, October 10, 2011

No Place Like Gnome!

PP-GnomePot-wm

It’s day 3 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Wednesday 14th September.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the No Place Like Gnome stamp set. What a delightful set Smile. As I said earlier in the week, I love doing shaped cards, and as I received my new release Spellbinders order which included the Pot Plant nesties, I had to use it to create a pot plant shaped card.

To create this card I cut out two pots from red card, one pot from designer paper and one from white card. I cut off the top of the pot from all but one of the red pots. I covered the pot with the top cut off with the designer paper and then attached this pot to the back of the top from the other pot.

PP-GnomePot2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped another of the sentiments from the set and also the mushrooms.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: No Place Like Gnome – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Red; DP
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Paper Pretties said...

I love this fun fold! Everything about this card makes me smile! Love it!