Saturday, October 1, 2011

Close Knit Friend!

C4C107-CloseKniteFriend-wm

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!

My card today combines two challenges. First up it’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month we have a new challenge hostess which is Tammy Hershberger.

Today commemorates World Card Making Day – Tammy has challenged us all to make a card (or more) and either send to her or directly to Operation Write Home (http://operationwritehome.org/). More details of this on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

Being the 1st of the month it’s also challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, this time round our challenge hostess Marie Carlsson has challenged us to a fruit challenge.

Now Alota Rubber Stamps have a number of very cute bug related fruit stamps as well as a few other types of fruit stamps, but I wanted to play with some new Alota stamps I recently received. So when I found this cherry DP in one of my 6 x 6 designer paper pads I decided it would be perfect for wallpaper. The stamp used on my card is Alota’s Helen T Knitting Bug, isn’t she a cutie!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Helen T Knitting Bug; Knitting Sentiments – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; DP
Other: Black Ink; Scorpal; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!

Barbara said...

Fabulous card, Frances!

Maria said...

Awww, Frances! Your card is fabulous. . I love the sentiment. I crochet and trying to learn to knit too so the sentiment made me smile!!! Love the image and fabulous job on your coloring! Your card will definitely make someone smile!

Maria

Joanne (jojot) said...

'sew' darn cute....love the sentiment

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, love the cute image!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is adorable, Frances!