Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orange & Black!

Riley2111-Pottermoose-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our hostess for the challenge is Margie Cortina who has challenged us use an Orange and Black color theme for Halloween.

I decided to play with Riley Pottermoose for my card this week … I just love this stamp! 

Riley2111-Pottermoose2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the Moose Sayings 2 stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Heather Prince
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Juliet Huang
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Margie Cortina
  • Michele L
  • Sarah Gough
  • Silke Kittmann

     

    Stamps: Riley Pottermoose; Moose Sayings 2 – Riley and Company
    Paper: White; Black; Orange; DP
    Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Black Fastenator Staples; Foam Tape; Copics

    aa-owl-signature

  • 6 comments:

    Cindy Haffner said...

    FUN Frances.

    Joy said...

    my favorite new moose, great card!!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh my word Frances!! I just adore this!!! Your coloring is fabulous on this image!! ;)

    Virgo5 said...

    Fabulous, what great papers!

    Michele Lourenco said...

    Frances,
    Great Card and use of sentiments! Love the DP too!

    Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

    Eeek! I love Pottermoose! and these papers are so ghouly perfect for Halloween! Great card, Frances :)
    hugs, margie