Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You’re #1

PWC176-BWYellow-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week the challenge is a color challenge … we had to use black & white plus one color.

When I was going through my stash of paper pads I discovered one from Authenique which had shades of yellow, gray & black all through it so I decided that yellow would be a fun color for a change. It’s not a color I use a lot of anymore.

I used Paper Pretties “Go Team” for my card today and colored her using shades of yellow and black. Isn’t she a cutie!

PWC176-BWYellow2-wm

I decided to turn this into a birthday card, as I am always in need of birthday cards and as Christmas is getting closer I know I am going to need to find heaps of birthday cards in my stash to give away to family for Christmas. This sentiment is from Paper Pretties Sock Monkey stamp set.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC176.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Go Team; Sock Monkey – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; Blissful DP - Authentique
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Punch; Black & Yellow Twine; Black Button; Black Brad; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE that patterned paper - what a fab card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY, PRETTY!!!